PV module producer Trina Photo voltaic introduced that it has signed an settlement with an unspecified state-owned entity in Shifang Metropolis, Sichuan province, to construct a 25 GW monocrystalline ingot manufacturing facility on the web site. The corporate is to take a position round CNY10.7 billion ($1.55 billion) within the mission, with Trina holding an 81% stake within the manufacturing facility and the state-owned entity holding the remaining 19%. The mission ought to be accomplished inside 12 months, Trina mentioned in an announcement.
Photo voltaic producer LONG mentioned at present that it’s chopping the costs of its wafer merchandise by 30%. The corporate is at the moment pricing its p-type M10 merchandise with a thickness of 150μm at CNY4.36 per piece, down 30.8% in comparison with the value launched on the finish of April. As well as, it priced its p-type M6 merchandise with a thickness of 150μm at CNY5.44, down 30.0% in comparison with the earlier worth launch.
In the meantime, the Nationwide Bureau of Statistics (NBS) revealed that China’s PV trade produced 39.92 GW of photo voltaic cells in April, with a year-on-year enhance of 69.1%. Within the first 4 months of this yr, the nation produced photo voltaic cells with a mixed capability of 144.35 GW, which is 56.7% greater than the identical interval in 2022.
Chinese language property improvement firm Come on Group introduced the outcomes of a young for the acquisition of 8 GW of photo voltaic panels. Das Photo voltaic and Longi took the biggest share, adopted by JA Photo voltaic, TW Photo voltaic, Risen, Suntech, Canadian Photo voltaic, and Trina Photo voltaic.
pv journal print version
The most recent problem of pv journal celebrates China’s journey from photo voltaic new entrant to putting in greater than 100 GW(AC) of panels this yr – Vincent Shaw and Frank Haugwitz think about the exceptional 20-year journey. We are going to have a look at what Indonesia wants to realize its net-zero ambition and likewise discover the stirrings of a photo voltaic renaissance in Europe, by commerce exhibits and gigafatory planning.
This content material is protected by copyright and might not be reused. If you wish to cooperate with us and wish to reuse a few of our content material, please contact: email@example.com.